Combining my undergraduate degree with cricketing experience I specialise in injury rehabilitation and technical analysis in short individualised sessions.
Studying Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science (HONS) at The University of Queensland (Graduation 2019),
Cricket Coaches Australia Accredited Community Coach (Level 1),
Queensland Bulls Squad (2013-15),
Brisbane Heat Supplementary Squad (2013),
Toombul Districts Cricket Club 1st Grade (2010-Present),
Specialist Bowling Coach at St.Josephs Gregory Terrace
- Fundamental Cricket Skill Development (Batting.Bowling. Fielding)
- Fast Bowling Specialist
- Exercise and Sport Science
- QLD Working with Children Check expiry 01/11/2022
- VIC Working with Children Check expiry 2/4/2024
- Cricket Coaches Australia Community Coach expiry 30/06/2019
- Toombul District Cricket Club 36 York St, Nundah, Brisbane, QLD 4012, Australia
- Rowden Park St George, St George, QLD 4487, Australia
- The University of Queensland St Lucia, Brisbane, QLD 4072, Australia
- 105 Sylvan Rd, Toowong, Brisbane, QLD 4066, Australia
- Fawkner Park South Yarra, Melbourne, VIC 3141, Australia
All of the sessions we have booked with Ronan have been wonderful. Tom has thoroughly enjoyed working with Ronan who has provided practical tips, encouragement & drills to assist with developing his cricket skill set all whilst keeping it fun. Thanks Ronan!
To book a session, please
sign in to your PlayBook account. If you are a new
user, simply create a
PlayBook account here.