Aside from the Dandenong Rangers, the teams I’ve played for in the past have been Sherbrooke Suns and Waverley Falcons. I’ve also completed 2 years at the collegiate level at two different junior colleges in the United States. I’ve coached at RedRoo Sports as the u16’s and u18’s head coach where we’ve achieved a National Title at the SSANBA where we played talented young teams from all over Australia.
- General Basketball Skills
- Basketball Specific Fitness
- Mindset training
- Forward Specialist
- VIC Working with Children Card expiry 9/06/2027
- Knox Basketball Stadium, 7 Park Crescent, Boronia, Knox, VIC 3155, AU
- North Melbourne Recreation Centre, 204-206 Arden Street, North Melbourne, City of Melbourne, VIC 3051, AU
- Dandenong Stadium, 270 Stud Road, Dandenong, City of Greater Dandenong, VIC 3175, AU
- Hoops247 Indoor Sports Centre, 41 Princes Highway, Dandenong South, City of Greater Dandenong, VIC 3175, AU
- MSAC Basketball, 375 Albert Road, Melbourne, Port Phillip, VIC 3205, AU
up to 5 athletes
up to 3 athletes
Buay was so friendly and knowledgeable. My nephew left his first session with new skills to practice and a whole new level of understanding and confidence in his own abilities, thanks to Buay.
Buay was friendly and polite when he met with us. He also made my son feel very comfortable during his first session. More importantly Buay identified areas for my son to work on and provided a comprehensive list of skills drills to practice. We are very happy to continue booking Buay and would certainly recommend him.
Buay has been brilliant. He is focusing on all the areas we talked about and each week is different. Riley has gained so much knowledge, skill, strength and confidence from each session. Buay always ends the session with praise and a motivational tip! We set those goals today Buay and Riley nailed them🙌🏻.
To book a session, please
sign in to your PlayBook account. If you are a new
user, simply create a
PlayBook account here.