I have been a member of the Syrian national team since 2016 during which time I have played in the World Championships, Asia Men Championship and West Asia Championship. I have since joined the Melbourne Tigers in the NBL1 competition.
Throughout my years in the sport, I have taken on a number of coaching roles alongside my playing. I became the manager of my friend's sports academy where I built training programs and the pride I felt as they improved from week-to-week is why I'm so excited to continue my coaching journey. I have over 10 years of coaching experience and I am looking forward to starting this next chapter with PlayBook.
Please note: Keilor Stadium incurs a $5 booking fee so please select the higher price if you would like to train at this location. The Port Melbourne Secondary College location incurs an additional $20 booking fee (cash to be brought to the session), please select the higher price if you would like to train at this location.
- Coaching for kids
- Skill development
- Team training
- Fitness training
- VIC Working with Children Card expiry 30/11/2025
- Canadian House for Consultancy and Training Certificate of Modern Applications of Sports Physiology and Fitness Planning awarded 25/07/2020
- Canadian House for Consultancy and Training Certificate of Modern Applications of Biomechanics in Sports Training Sciences awarded 04/08/2020
- Syrian Arab Federation for Basketball Grade B Accredited coach
- Port Melbourne Secondary College, 477 Graham Street, Port Melbourne, Port Phillip, VIC 3207, AU
- Craigieburn Sports Stadium, 127 Craigieburn Road, Craigieburn, Melbourne, VIC 3064, AU
- VU St Albans Health & Fitness Centre, McKechnie Street, St Albans, City of Brimbank, VIC 3021, AU
- Bowes Avenue Community Hall, 33 Bowes Avenue, Airport West, Melbourne, VIC 3042, AU
- Keilor Basketball Netball Stadium, Keilor Park, Melbourne, VIC 3042, AU
up to 4 athletes
up to 2 athletes
up to 10 athletes
up to 10 athletes
William has a skilfully balanced approach to his coaching of my son and works intuitively to understand the level of entry skills and builds up from there. This approach has empowered my son, who has had amazing progress with his ball skills and dribbles and soon will be ready to play in a team with the right and positive attitude.
My son really enjoyed the session with William. William was patient and encouraging. My son only started basketball this year, but William gave him some great tips.
We could not be more pleased with deciding to choose William to train with our son. He was able to spot exactly what our son needed work on and noticed an improvement immediately. William had a very fun and gentle nature. We will absolutely recommend William and will be booking sessions in the future.
Another energetic training session from Will. Really worked on technique and strength. Zach really needed a well deserved bath after that trading session.👍👍👍👍👍🏀🏀🏀
Very technical session worked on techniques which are very valuable for my son. Loved watching William train with my son, he kept him going until he mastered it. A well earned radox bath tonight . 👍🏀
To book a session, please
sign in to your PlayBook account. If you are a new
user, simply create a
PlayBook account here.