- Canberra Raiders
- St.George Illawarra Dragons
- Catalan Dragons
- Wakefield Trinity
- Country Origin
I want to help athletes in dealing with off the field as much as developing their on field skills.
As a player who has come through the Canberra Raiders system I believe I can help with all the skills and give an understanding of what it takes to make it into the NRL or simply improve as a player at any age or level.
- Agility Training
- Goal Kicking
- Game play
- Positive Mindset
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People Card expiry 10/01/2024
- Freebody Oval, Queanbeyan, Stuart Street, Crestwood, Queanbeyan–Palerang Regional Council, NSW 2620, AU
- University of Canberra, 11 Kirinari Street, Bruce, Canberra, ACT 2617, AU
- Raiders Belconnen, Hardwick Crescent, Holt, Canberra, ACT 2615, AU
- Cooma Showground, Cooma, Snowy Monaro Regional Council, NSW 2630, AU
- Perce Douglas Memorial Playing Fields, Nicholls, undefined, ACT 2913, AU
- Halloran Drive Oval, Halloran Drive, Jerrabomberra, Queanbeyan–Palerang Regional Council, NSW 2619, AU
up to 2 athletes
up to 4 athletes
up to 6 athletes
up to 20 athletes
up to 10 athletes
I can not thank Sam enough for his time! Zach has learnt so much already and is so excited for his next lesson! Sam is fantastic with the way he can teach and explain what he is after and the reason as to why you do something. Zach had an absolute ball!!
My son and mate had a small group session with Sam and it was extremely beneficial to them. Both are in their last year of junior league and hope to make an impact with their play making skills. Sam tailored the session to suit their positions and gave them plenty of take homes to work on. Both left wanting another session because they enjoyed it so much. The session was a lot of hard work and great value for money. This is a great idea for anyone wanting to boost a players confidence and give them some focus ready for the 2021 season.
Sam took our under 9s team through an engaging training session. The players tried new drills they had not done before and the session was jam packed full of drills, skills and challenges. Whilst the 90 minutes was non stop exercise the boys never complained and all enjoyed some discussion as a group afterwards. Sam built a rapport quickly the kids and he had them trying their best. The team coach enjoying watching Sam work with them and the players are all asking when can they train with Sam again!
To book a session, please
sign in to your PlayBook account. If you are a new
user, simply create a
PlayBook account here.