Netball Playing History
- Queensland Firebirds, 2017-2020 seasons
- 2019 Australian Development Squad
- Australian Youth World Cup Squad 2017
- QLD U/21's 2016, U/19's 2014, U/17's 2013
- Australia National Identified Squad U/17's 2013
- U/15's Australian School Girls 2011
As a 23 year old, I'm currently playing for the Queensland Firebirds, studying a Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology part time at QUT, working part time as a Customer Service Representative for Lysaght.
Through my studies at university and being involved in previous Netball/Touch Football clinics, I have found an interest in coaching and developing people's skills, ability, fitness and knowledge for both sports. Watching a client demonstrate an understanding for a skill then implementing it into their game is one of the best reward I believe as a coach.
*I am currently unavailable for training until 2021*
- Wing attack/Centre specialist
- Agility training
- Defensive set ups/positioning
- Centre pass structures
- Shooting tips/movement
- Working with Children Check expiry 18/12/2022
- Redlands Netball Association 190 Cleveland Redland Bay Road, Thornlands, Redland, QLD 4164, Australia
- Cannon Hill District Netball Association Brisbane Cannon Hill, Brisbane, QLD 4170, Australia
- MacGregor Netball Association 162 Granadilla St, MacGregor, Brisbane, QLD 4109, Australia
up to 4 athletes
up to 20 athletes
Thanks Jemma for another great session. Each session adds another dimension to Olivia's skills and confidence. Could not ask for a better mentor. Thanks as always and see you soon.
Awesome session. My daughter learnt a great deal and Jemma spent time understanding how she played and discussing her strengths etc. Thanks
Jemma gave the girls a lot of help with footwork and ball work. The girls really enjoyed their session with her and came away with a better knowledge and understanding of the game. Jemma was very professional and friendly with the girls. Would recommend her to all my friends to try a training session with her.
Jemma was extremely professional and friendly with the girls. She gave a lot of insight to the game and in particular targeted positional plays and feet and ball work. The girls walked away with so much more confidence and understanding and really appreciated everything they learnt leading into rep trials. Thanks Jemma and would recommend to all my friends.
The mentorship that Jemma offers is brilliant. Each session completed with Jemma is reflected in the skills that Olivia has developed and continues to develop as her confidence grows. Thanks Jemma for your time and efforts, they are truly appreciated.
To book a session, please
sign in to your PlayBook account. If you are a new
user, simply create a
PlayBook account here.