Netball Playing History
- Queensland Firebirds, 2017 and 2018 seasons
- Australian Youth World Cup Squad 2017
- QLD U/21's 2016, U/19's 2014, U/17's 2013
- Australia National Identified Squad U/17's 2013
- U/15's Australian School Girls 2011
As a 23 year old, I'm currently playing for the Queensland Firebirds, studying a Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology part time at QUT, working part time as a Customer Service Representative for Lysaght.
Through my studies at university and being involved in previous Netball/Touch Football clinics, I have found an interest in coaching and developing people's skills, ability, fitness and knowledge for both sports. Watching a client demonstrate an understanding for a skill then implementing it into their game is one of the best reward I believe as a coach.
'Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination of success'
- Wing attack/Centre specialist
- Agility training
- Defensive set ups/positioning
- Centre pass structures
- Shooting tips/movement
- Working with Children Check expiry 24/11/2019
- Redlands Netball Association 190 Cleveland Redland Bay Road, Thornlands, Redland, QLD 4164, Australia
- Cannon Hill District Netball Association Brisbane Cannon Hill, Brisbane, QLD 4170, Australia
- MacGregor Netball Association 162 Granadilla St, MacGregor, Brisbane, QLD 4109, Australia
- The Gap Netball Club, Hilder Road, The Gap, Brisbane, QLD 4061, AU
up to 4 athletes
up to 20 athletes
Yet another great session with Jemma Mi Mi. She is truly a great mentor to young girls wishing to follow in her footsteps. Her ability to connect is amazing. She pin points what needs work, applies skills advice and tips while offering encouragement along the way. Can't wait to see what the next session brings out in our daughter. Thanks Jemma & Playbook Coach! Scott & Agnes
Completely blown away by the connection Jemma had with Olivia, had her undivided attention. We saw the benefits of her training sessions at her next game. These sessions go above and beyond what we expected, highly recommend them. Great confidence boosters!
I was so impressed with Jemma. She explained everything clearly, made it fun and had a beautiful manner with my nieces. The girls learned more in 1 hour, than they probably have the past 3 years. Thank you so much Jemma!
Fantastic session with great advice, tips, skills and encouragement. We saw improvements following last session with Jemma and look forward to the beginning of this years season to see new skills put to action. Looking forward to what the next session will bring out in our daughter. Thanks Jemma!
Jemma was fantastic, she came well prepared and worked on exactly what was needed for our daughter. She made it fun for her and was extremely informative and explained things at a level that our daughter could relate to. Could not wipe the smile off our daughters face all day! We look forward to the next session.
To book a session, please
sign in to your PlayBook account. If you are a new
user, simply create a
PlayBook account here.