Netball Playing History
- Queensland Firebirds, 2017-2020 seasons
- 2019 Australian Development Squad
- Australian Youth World Cup Squad 2017
- QLD U/21's 2016, U/19's 2014, U/17's 2013
- Australia National Identified Squad U/17's 2013
- U/15's Australian School Girls 2011
As a 23 year old, I'm currently playing for the Queensland Firebirds, studying a Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology part time at QUT, working part time as a Customer Service Representative for Lysaght.
Through my studies at university and being involved in previous Netball/Touch Football clinics, I have found an interest in coaching and developing people's skills, ability, fitness and knowledge for both sports. Watching a client demonstrate an understanding for a skill then implementing it into their game is one of the best reward I believe as a coach.
- Wing attack/Centre specialist
- Agility training
- Defensive set ups/positioning
- Centre pass structures
- Shooting tips/movement
- Working with Children Check expiry 24/11/2019
- Redlands Netball Association 190 Cleveland Redland Bay Road, Thornlands, Redland, QLD 4164, Australia
- Cannon Hill District Netball Association Brisbane Cannon Hill, Brisbane, QLD 4170, Australia
- MacGregor Netball Association 162 Granadilla St, MacGregor, Brisbane, QLD 4109, Australia
- Western Districts Netball Association, Leybourne Street, Graceville, Brisbane, QLD 4075, AU
up to 4 athletes
up to 20 athletes
Jemma was extremely professional and friendly with the girls. She gave a lot of insight to the game and in particular targeted positional plays and feet and ball work. The girls walked away with so much more confidence and understanding and really appreciated everything they learnt leading into rep trials. Thanks Jemma and would recommend to all my friends.
The mentorship that Jemma offers is brilliant. Each session completed with Jemma is reflected in the skills that Olivia has developed and continues to develop as her confidence grows. Thanks Jemma for your time and efforts, they are truly appreciated.
Yet another great session with Jemma Mi Mi. She is truly a great mentor to young girls wishing to follow in her footsteps. Her ability to connect is amazing. She pin points what needs work, applies skills advice and tips while offering encouragement along the way. Can't wait to see what the next session brings out in our daughter. Thanks Jemma & Playbook Coach! Scott & Agnes
Completely blown away by the connection Jemma had with Olivia, had her undivided attention. We saw the benefits of her training sessions at her next game. These sessions go above and beyond what we expected, highly recommend them. Great confidence boosters!
I was so impressed with Jemma. She explained everything clearly, made it fun and had a beautiful manner with my nieces. The girls learned more in 1 hour, than they probably have the past 3 years. Thank you so much Jemma!
To book a session, please
sign in to your PlayBook account. If you are a new
user, simply create a
PlayBook account here.